Monday, April 2, 2018

Mysteries

Mark 4:10-11

NKJV
“But when He was alone, those around Him with the twelve asked Him about the parable. And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,”

I am thankful that God has given to me knowledge of the kingdom of God. The mysteries of the Mysterious have been revealed out of His love for me. One thing is for sure however, I am always learning more of the kingdom of God. Mysteries are always being solved through seasons of prayer and the study of Gods word. Everything I have learned these past 3 months have been solely from Gods goodness that he purposed to pour out on me. Through the inductive bible studies, various classes with pastors, the books we read, and especially the guest pastors, Pastor Donathan and Pastor Don. Pastor Donathan and his personality and wonder of God inspired me to worship God in new, intimate ways and to not compare myself to others’ personalities. Pastor Don poured in so much wisdom through expounding the lives of Nehemiah, David, and Paul. I have more notes than I know what to do with! His many years of ministry and experience gave me an all new outlook on the general expectations of a life of ministry, and its sufferings and blessings.  I would never have grown so much in my walk with Christ at home as I have here. I have received resources and discipleship that I never dreamed of, but that I so desperately needed. I came to IGNITE hungry for God, and now I find myself starving for God, and always at the same time filled and desiring more of Him. You could say I am becoming somewhat of a glutton for God. One of the most freeing things God has showed me is the importance and encouragement to read other material outside of just the Bible, on the condition that its Holy Spirit inspired. Through all of these books, mysteries that I had yet unsolved were solved for me. Questions I didnt even know to ask were answered, things about myself I didn't realize were brought to light, and qualities of the Lord and His death and resurrection life especially were revealed. Each day a new mystery is solved about the Lord or myself, no matter how big or small, and it always keeps me excited to open Gods word and learn more about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment